Sunday, September 3, 2017

Creation Station The ABC of Stampin Blog Hop

Welcome to September!! I can't wait for sweater weather which I am sure is just around the corner.
This month the Creation Station Team is hopping with the "ABC's of Stamping". When I hear ABC I immediately thought about back to school!


Did you get to me by way of the amazing Sara Nell Langland?? She is so creative and I just love what she came up with this month! If you missed her, you can get to her by clicking the Back button below!
Sara Langland

Every teacher loves an apple and I wasn't quite sure what to come up with for this theme hop. When I sat down and started brain storming it all came together really fast. I will get you the details below!



So the card was really pretty easy once I had the 3D Apple idea. I took 8 of the 2 1/4" Circles punched out of Real Red card stock and adhered them using Liquid Multipurpose until my Apple became whole. The Leaf Punch with Garden Green was the perfect touch with the Jute Cord Core. I hot glued this onto a Close pin with a strip of DSP from the Quilted Christmas pack.
The apple on the card only used 4 of the circles! I adhered it onto the card using Tear & Tape and added a cute little Jute Cord bow and a strip of the Burlap Ribbon. The DSP on the corner is from the Quilted Christmas pack and gave me that perfect back to school look on top of my Basic Black card stock. I chose Watercolor Words because it looked most like handwriting on the chalk board to me. It is heat embossed in Stampin' Emboss White and then matted this onto a layer of Real Red to go onto a Garden Green card Base.

Thank you so much for stopping in! I can't wait to show you what Sara Levin has created for you! You can get to her by clicking the next button below!

Sara Levin

If you get lost along the way here is a full list of all of our hoppers!!



5 comments: