Friday, September 1, 2017

TGIF 123 Color Challenge Soft Sky, Peekaboo Peach, Early Espresso

Oh thank heavens! TGIF!!! It has been a busy week for this chick! I can't believe that the kids have been in school for a whole week. Wesley is already trying to work the system, Joshua has stayed home due to some intestinal bug, and Taryn... she is easy!



I must say I was a little unsure of what I was going to pull off with this color combo... Then I remembered that I was due to get a package from Stampin' Up! and had that A-Ha moment!!



Unfortuantely you can't see the lovely Soft Sky Water Colored background, but it is there! I used the Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper to for my crinkled up strip across. I smooshed (yes that is the technical term) the Very Vanilla Lace Trim under it. The Linen Thread was just the right touch over the top. My cute little Cup was created with the Merry Cafe stamp set using Early Espresso ink on a piece of Soft Sky DSP from the Coffee Break DSP pack. The Merry Cafe actually coordinates with the Coffee Cups Framelit Dies so it was a must have. My cute little pumpkins in Peekaboo Peach are from the Pick A Pumpkin Bundle and were just right for this fall inspired card! A few faceted gems and I was done!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I can't wait to see what you come up with for this fall like color combo!







3 comments:

  1. Neat card Andrea! I now have the Coffee Cafe bundle and plan on ordering the Merry Cafe set as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Judy! It is only 2nd card with the set! Crazy right?!

      Delete