Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Stamp Ink Paper Kindness Challenge

Good Morning! Welcome to another Tuesday that will feel like a Monday because we all had kids home yesterday!! Taryn had a fun Mini Cheer camp with the high school girls and coach! I am so happy that our family is in such a small and loving community that offers experiences like this for our children!

Today I am designing with the Stamp Ink Paper Design Team and we are making cards to share kindness. What better way to show kindness than making a card to tell a friend thank you for always being there!
Image may contain: text
Click Here For Full Challenge Details



This was really a pretty easy card to make up! The base is in a lovely base of Night of Navy with my matte in Peekaboo Peach. I used the paper from Sale-A-Bration called Carried Away! I just love the contrast in colors in this paper! My sentiment came from the Window Shopping stamp set and went perfectly on the Stitched Square with the Night of Navy Scalloped Square from the Layering Squares set. A quick thick bakers twine bow and a few little dimensionals and I was done!

I can't wait to see how you share kindness with your cards for this challenge!

Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment