Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Stamp Ink Paper 65 Monochromatic Challenge


Hey there and Happy Tuesday!! Can't believe we are almost half way through the month of September already! I am so ready to wear big sweaters and infinity scarfs! I know I will probably be kicking myself for typing that. Anyway, we are suppose to have a nice cool day today and I am planning on making Chicken and Dumplings!!

This week on the Stamp Ink Paper Challenge we have a great Monochromatic challenge for you! 
It is really fun to take one color and run with! Come take a look at mine...
Click Here 


Okay my goal this week is to NOT do a shaker...but when was the last time I did a really cute baby card?? I chose three colors for this monochromatic challenge Watermelon Wonder, Flirty Flamingo and Blushing Bride. Who knew that these three colors would work together as the Three Musketeers do. This cute baby card started with a base of Watermelon Wonder. I then matted the Flirty Flamingo DSP onto the Blushing Bride Card Stock and set this aside. The cute little baby themed stamps are from the set Something For Baby. When I purchased this set it came as a bundle with the Baby's First Framelits. The cute little buggy popped up with a Stampin' Dimensional is stamped in Flirty Flamingo Ink and then embellished with Basic Pearls and Clear Wink of Stella. I tucked the Blushing Bride onesie behind the buggy. The adorable flower and hanger were both stamped using Watermelon Wonder ink! I even popped the flower up using a Stampin' Dimensional and added a pearl center! I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do with all the baby goodies. I had a pile of embellishments that I hadn't put away yet and the doilies screamed my name! I adhered the baby items with glue dots to the doily then tied a lovely Blushing Bride bow around the card front! Once I perfected the bow I adhered the doily! The great sentiment stamped in Flirty Flamingo was so perfect, it is from the Suite Sayings set!

Thank You so much for stopping by! I can't wait to see what you use for your monochromatic card!

All Items Used for this card are Stampin' Up! 
Cardstock
  • Watermelon Wonder
  • Blushing Bride
  • Whisper White
Stampin' Classic Ink Pad
  • Watermelon Wonder
  • Flirty Flamingo
  • Blushing Bride
Stamp Sets
  • Something For Baby
  • Suite Sayings
Paper/DSP
  • InColor DSP 2016-2018 
Embellishments/Trim
  • Blushing Bride 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
  • Delicate White Doilies
  • Pearl Basic Jewels
Tools
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
  •  Big Shot
  • Magnetic Base
  • Stampin' Trimmer

6 comments: