Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Paper Craft Crew 211 Sketch Challenge

Hey there and happy Wednesday! I will be glad when this week is over! It has been a humdinger and I keep telling myself that things will get better...

This week with Paper Craft Crew we have a fun little sketch that really had my juices flowing! I really could have gone in a lot of directions with this but this style kept speaking to me! Make sure you check out my product list, it will tell you everything I used!

Click here for full challenge details.



All I could think about was not your normal Christmas card. I mean how many Christmas cards do you see in Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Gold and Whisper White? I knew in my heart of hearts that I needed to use the Pop of Pink for this and it really came out jolly good! It started with a Melon Mambo base with Basic Black matter. The gold polka dot is from the Pop of Pink DSP as is all the papers used on this card! To resemble the star in the sketch I did a heat embossed gold tree using the Stampin' Emboss Gold powder onto the Basic Black Card stock. The tree is from the set Peaceful Pines. My fun Gold Foil sentiment is from the Christmas Greetings Thinlits. For my loops under my banners I used the my favorite gold metallic thread! To finish this great card off I added 3 Basic Rhinestones around the tree!

Thank You so much for stopping in! I can't wait to see what ideas pop into your head for this
challenge!



All items on this card are Stampin' Up! and can be found in my store!
Cardstock
  • Melon Mambo
  • Basic Black
Stampin' Classic Ink Pad
  • Versamark Ink (Used for Heat embossing)
Stamp Sets
  • Peaceful Pines
Paper/DSP
  • Pop of Pink DSP
  • Gold Foil 
Embellishments/Trim
  • Metallic Gold Thread
  • Rhinestone Basic Jewels
  • Mini Staples
Tools
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
  •  Big Shot
  • Magnetic Base
  • Stampin' Trimmer
  • Handheld Stapler

Don't forget to check out the clearance rack!! It has some fabulous goodies at rock bottom prices!!

Clearance Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment