Thursday, September 15, 2016

Stampin' Friends Fall Blog Hop



It is the third Thursday of the month and we all know what that means!!! It is the Stampin Friends Blog Hop! Stampin Friends is a Facebook group that has about 7000 members that like share all of our paper crafty creations! Did you get here by way of Cindy Waldroff?? If so, Welcome! I am so glad you are here!

Cindy Waldroff
This month we have these three lovely ladies hopping with us...
Make sure you tour the whole hop and say an extra special "Hello" to them!
This month we are hopping with a Back to School or Fall Theme! I kind of rode the middle of the line! However, I used the color challenge from The Paper Players this week as inspiration!



Last week on my posts I was on a bit of a shaker craze! This week Ive tried to ween myself from doing so many! Fall cards are so hard for me sometimes. It isn't necessarily the colors or even the papers... They are just HARD! Justin had told me about the color combo on The Paper Players and it tripped a trigger! Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry and Pear Pizzazz! What can be more fall like than that?!


My card is a rich base of Cajun Craze with a great contrasting matte of Pear Pizzazz. The Regal Collection DSP in Crushed Curry worked just right with the feel of this card! I took the apple pattern from the Fruit Stand DSP and adhered it to a Pear Pizzazz matte on top of the Crushed Curry and then tied a nice knot with 5/8 inch Burlap Ribbon on the left. The Banners for You set save my butt!!!! I wasn't sure how I was going to pull the three colors together. I stamped the three layer banner using Crushed Curry ink. The sentiment also from the Banners for You in the top and very bottom were stamped in Cajun Craze ink. The nice little decorate center of the banner was stamped using Pear Pizzazz. That one stamp set made it easy to tie all three of my colors together!!

Last fall I made this cute little pumpkin.This year it is suppose to be an apple! Isn't this darling?? I stumbled on the tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers and figured it was cute enough to do again!


Thank You so much for stopping to take a look! Don't forget our amazing giveaway! You must comment with #sfsepthop!! The great thing about this is that you if you comment on everyone's blog that is 15 entries into the giveaway!! 


Our next hopper is Kathie Rotti! She is amazingly creative and I can't for you to see what she has made for you this month! Just click next!
Kathie Rotti
     



26 comments:

  1. I love Fall and all the awesome colors of Fall! Wonderful projects! #SFSeptHop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUR PAPER CHOICES

    ReplyDelete
  3. fall's one of the most amazing times of the year; your projects are wonderful #sfsepthop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your projects do fall justice. #SFSeptHop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, the card was fabulous enough, but when I saw the little apple, I fell in love! Both are wonderful! It's nice to see that Banners for You set being used....it's so versatile but I haven't seen it much in blogland! Thanks so much for playing with my colors this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your color scheme and the cute little apple! #sfsepthop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you made the colors work together! Brilliant! That apple is scrumptious!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the pumpkin, that is a great idea #SFSepHop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute! Love the DSP you chose. I want to CASE that apple/pumpkin! #SFSeptHop

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card and pumpkin are super adorable! #SFsepthop

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the color combos and the pumpkin is adorable! #sfsepthop

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Beautiful card and pumpkin! You really rocked LeAnne's color challenge. Thanks for joining the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colors and yes, the apple is adorable! #sfsepthop

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful dimension and texture! Great use of the challenge colors too!
    Thanks for joining the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The color combination is fab and the apple is soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute Love this idea. #SFSEPTHOP

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your card and the apple is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your projects! Your paper choice is outstanding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. A great color combination to spark some fall/autumn inspiration. Thank you for sharing. :D

    ReplyDelete