Tuesday, August 25, 2015

SIP 11 Tic Tac Toe Challenge


Wow!! I can't believe we are on week 11!!! I want to take a minute to thank you all for joining us each week!!

Welcome to week 11 of Stamp, Ink, Paper Challenges! Have I mentioned that the kids go back to school this week? Maybe I will post back to school photos of them with next weeks challenge. It hasn't been a dull summer and we still have one more action packed weekend planned for the Tucker clan. Grandma and Grandpa Tracy are coming to Colorado!

This week we have a great game of Tic Tac Toe! I honestly thought I would have used something with the butterfly! It just wasn't working out though... I hope you like what I rounded up for my tic tac toe!! Here are the details...
Click here for Challenge Details


This cute card started with a Night of Navy card stock base. I used the new specialty paper that has the wood grain on it as my next layer... The card was super easy and came together quickly. My little Cowboy is from a Phyllis Harris set by Unity. I stamped the image on the Very Vanilla card stock in Night of Navy ink. Going with the Masculine theme I decided that a cowboy is a "Rootin' Tootin'" kind of fella so I broke out my photopolymer set Yee Haw and stamped the sentiment at the top. The "Rootin' Tootin'" part is stamped using Night of Navy ink once again and the Birthday part was stamped in Tip Top Taupe. I have that really cute Cuttlebug Embossing Folder that does the Barb Wire. I did that along the left side and completed the look with the retired blue denim ribbon and a couple metallic colored candy dots!

Thank you all for stopping by! I can't wait to see how you make three in a row!
Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome boy card, Andrea! Love the barb wire embossing and denim ribbon!

    ReplyDelete