Tuesday, August 13, 2024

OSAT Find A Sketch Blog Hop

Happy Tuesday! It has been a hot one here on the eastern plains of Colorado. The weather has been a bit dramatic, but we made it through fair and now onto to school! There have been a ton of changes in my life, new house, single mom, new job... I am feeling pretty empowered lately and I can't wait to share my creativity and all of my personal triumphs with you all!


After a bit of discussion, we decided to bring back the One Stamp At A Time Blog Hop back. I am already breaking the rules... but this new job has gotten the better of me when it comes to training! You will hear more about that a bit later or maybe even on another blog post.

Today we are hopping with inspiration from the Annual Catalog, on page 22 you are going to find some sketches and we have all created cards using those sketches as inspiration and coordinating goodies (I just broke the rules by not doing the coordinating item). 


As you can see, I have made my card with the Latte of Love Suite using the second to the last sketch on the bottom row... Let me get you all details.


Let's get the details! This card started with the cups... Cups of heavenly coffee... I stamped the images using Early Espresso ink, the mug is colored with our Stampin' Blends Lost Lagoon Combo Pack with the inside stamped in Early Espresso. The latte mug is colored with Stampin' Blends Petal Pink Combo Pack and with the latte stamped in Pecan Pie. I have matted the A Little Latte DSP with Lost Lagoon and layered it over a piece of Petal Pink that has been stamped with Sketched Plaid in Petal Pink ink. The sentiment was stamped in Lost Lagoon and die cut with the dies from Unbounded Love Dies. A bit of Linen Thread and a few Rhinestones was the perfect touch for this Lost Lagoon Card Base and Pecan Pie mat!!!

I am so glad that you have stopped by today to see all of our creations! I am so happy to be creating again and I can't wait for you to see what all of my friends have created today!


3 comments:

  1. Love it Andrea! Of course you know you had me with coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, Andrea! I love the color combo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Perfect for any coffee lover!

    ReplyDelete