Sunday, July 7, 2024

Creation Station Casing the Annual Catalog

Good morning! I am sure that you all have thought about a time or two, and maybe even thought that I had called it quits! I am not!!! In fact, I am making a big come back. I will talk about some of that later this week. For today let me just show you what I have been up to crafting wise!


Today I make my return to the Creation Station Design Team. Now we are supposed to be casing the catalog.... but all I got out of that was playing with new goodies from our Annual Catalog! I was recently asked to make a real pretty card for an aunt and couldn't think of better stamp set than the Layers of Beauty. Let me go ahead and show you what I have created for you guys today!


This card started with a piece of our Thick Basic White card stock, I simply stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black and proceeded in coloring it with Stampin' Blends using Daffodil Delight, Peach Pie, Poppy Parade and Soft Seafoam. I then used the Stylish Shapes Dies to cut the square out. This is nicely layered onto a piece of Basic Black, but you will notice that the die cut piece is popped up with some Stampin' Dimensionals. I accented this with some of the small leaf dies in the Subtle DSP in Soft Seafoam and added a quick little tag with some Linen Thread. The spatters were created using the brush tip end of my blends, and if you look super close there is even some Wink of Stella!

I am so excited to be back creating again! You can click along the hop below and see what my friend Teri West has in store for you!!


Teri West




No comments:

Post a Comment