Thursday, September 8, 2022

OSAT September Garden Party Blog Hop

Good Thursday Morning! Hope that everyone is not melting! The kids have officially returned to school and sports schedules are in full swing... Needless to say, with Taryn in junior high volleyball and Wesley in high school football... our fall sports schedule will not be the same for the next two years!

I found some time yesterday to sneak off to my craft room. First let me tell you, IT IS A DISASTER! So I have been chipping away at the mess but decided to get a bit inky at the same time.


This month our One Stamp At A Time Blog Hop Team is hopping with a fall color palette that will get you thinking about a September Garden Party. I decided to bust out a favorite stamp set of mine Celebrate Sunflowers and the Sunflower Dies that coordinate to pair up with the Rustic Harvest DSP from our current holiday catalog!


This card started with the large sunflower and leaves being stamped in Early Espresso (I know, I am a rebel!). I colored the leaves using the Soft Succulent.  Stampin' Blends and the large sunflowers with Cajun Craze and Crumb Cake Blends. Once I had them colored to my liking, I used the coordinating dies to die cut them. I took a small piece of the Rustic Harvest DSP and folded a corner down for a Crushed Curry accent. This is adhered to a piece of Basic White. I have accented the flower with a bit of Crumb Cake die cuts from the Sunflower Dies. I wasn't quite sure how to incorporate the sentiment but it was no brainer when I remembered that I had the Tailor Made Tags dies. I stamped the smaller sunflower with Crumb Cake ink and the sentiment in Soft Succulent to coordinate with the card. This was nicely matted onto Soft Succulent card stock on base of Cajun Craze! A bit of Linen Thread and some Brushed Metallic Dots and this card is sure to get you feeling fall!

I am so glad that you stopped in today! I can't wait for you to see what the rest of the gang has created for you! You can click through the list below to see everyones creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment