Thursday, August 11, 2022

One Stamp At A Time BFF Blog Hop

Can you believe we are nearly halfway through August? School seems to start earlier and earlier for some. Our kids aren't starting until the 30th of this month. The kids and I all survived a week of fair. I can't believe that I will have a 7th, 9th and 11th Grader... This may be the year that I cry when they all go to school....
Today our OSAT Hop team is designing with the theme "BFF". We all know what that stands for and if you don't it is Best Friend Forever. I actually have one of those on this hop! I couldn't wait to play with some of Sale A Bration goodies and get them mixed with some of the NEW (listen I have hardly stamped) Memories & More cards. Let me show you what I have created today!


This card starts with a bright base of Daffodil Delight. It has a nice mat of Gray Granite to coordinate with the Today Is The Day Memories & More Card Pack. I have added a bit of the Silver & Gold DSP that is also a SALEABRATION item! I have stamped the "to another year" in Gray Granite from the Amazing Phrasing to create the back ground for my Daffodil Delight fussy cut "Woo Hoo!". I have accented this with some Clear Basic Rhinestones that I have colored with Mint Macaron Stampin' Blends and a bit of a Black Bakers Twine.

I am so glad that you stopped by today! I can't wait for you to see what the rest of my friends have made for the BFF's! You can click along the list below and hop along!



2 comments: