Friday, September 3, 2021

TGIF Challenges 332 Natures Harvest

Happy Friday, Two days in a row with blog posts! Like I said, I am doing my best to return to my normal! Wesley had to be at school a bit early to greet the students arriving on the buses at school today with the rest of the football team! I am sure it was a pretty special moment. We get to go to our first football game tonight, last weeks was over 6 hours away and just not financially in the cards. Especially since Wesley is not varsity and that is okay! 


Today I find myself joining my TGIF Challenges Friends for a color challenge for you. At first you may think Christmas or Holiday when seeing this challenge. I decided to go with a Fall like spin and I can't wait to show you what I have created with the Natures Harvest Bundle!


This card started as a "Never mind it didn't come out the way I wanted it" type card. I had water-colored the flower stamp with my Water Painters using Cherry Cobbler. Cinnamon Cider and Mossy Meadow inks and didn't really like it and set it aside. After returning to my craft room the next day, they weren't as bad as I had thought. In fact, I loved them! This set has amazing coordinating dies and I used them to die cut the flowers and the Cork spray behind them. The Blender Brushes get used a ton in my craft room and I chose to use a bit of Cinnamon Cider in the back ground. The splatters are Early Espresso and a much needed added touch. Our Adhesive Sheets are perfect to use with our Cork and did the trick. With the flowers popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals. A bit of Cinnamon Cider card stock stamped with Cinnamon Cider with the Knit Together Background Stamp was a fabulous accent to this fall themed card. I have added a bit of Linen Thread and Matte Metallic Dots. When the Mossy Meadow sentiment got stamped it wasn't inked enough BUT looked distressed much like the card, so it was one of those happy accidents! A rich mat of Cherry Cobbler and Mossy Meadow card base and this beauty was finished!

I can't wait to see what you create for this weeks challenge! Just click the challenge graphic above to play along!
Have a fabulous day!


No comments:

Post a Comment