Thursday, September 30, 2021

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Haunts & Harvest Blog Hop

Happy Thursday! I hope everyone is doing amazingly well! I am so glad that it is finally fall! I was sure ready for the cool off! Football, Volleyball and everything else is in full swing! So my schedule is staying rather busy! I am still finding time to get into my studio to get some crafting done!
This month the A Paper Pumpkin Thing team is hopping with the Haunts and Harvest Kit! This an amazing little kit made up of favors... My goal was to make something that was NOT favors... or even fall for that matter! 
 

I have taken one of the bottoms of my favor box for cute little hexagon shape. I had a bit of the buffalo plaid Peaceful Place Paper on my workspace. Who am I kidding?? I have a ton of my paper ALL over my workspace! I have adhered this to a layer of Smoky Slate cardstock and it is matted to a piece of Soft Succulent. A small banner with a Gold heat embossed sentiment from the kit was just the right touch with a bit of a Linen Thread and Gold Gilded Gems! This card was so easy to make! 

I can't wait for you to see what my crafty friends have come up with today! You can click along the list below to see even more alternative ideas for this months kit!



1 comment: