Tuesday, March 9, 2021

The Spot 153 Hey Girl Sketch

Good Morning and happy Tuesday! Hope you are all doing well! I can't believe the beautiful weather we are having! I will take sunny and 70 ANY day. All good things must come to an end though and it looks like March is going to come in like a lion over the weekend. Some forecasts and models are even showing 31" of snow!!!! I am good with it as long as it isn't windy or dramatic! We should be able to sled one more time and the kids will be on break officially on Friday!
This week The Spot has a funny little sketch that I took kind of loosely. I managed to ink up my Hey Girlfriend for my first time... let me show you what I have created!


The card started with a cute girl in the dress! I colored her with Stampin' Blends. For her dress I used the Pool Party and Rococo Rose Combo Packs, her hair is Cinnamon Cider Combo Pack and I used a bit of Ivory for her skin. After she was fussy cut, I added some of our Foam Adhesive Strips and set her aside. I created the background with a large oval die cut negative. Using a Blending Brushing I created the oval Pool Party back ground. I then stamped the hearts with Rococo Rose ink. It still needed a bit of sparkle so I added a bit of Pool Party Ink to my Frost White Shimmer Paint with some rubbing alcohol to create a shimmer mist in a Stampin' Spritzer! The sentiment is also in Rococo Rose and accented with a bit Rococo Rose DSP as a banner. To finish this up I added the girl over the oval background and added a few Basic Rhinestones. The card is nicely matted onto a layer of Rococo Rose and on a perfect Pool Party base! 



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment