Thursday, February 25, 2021

APPT Bouquet Of Hope Kit Blog Hop

Good Morning! Can you believe this month is almost over?! It has not been the easiest for many of us because of the weather. I will have to admit that those of us here in our little corner of Colorado did not have the power or water issues that Texas did, but we did have brutal cold! I have spent a lot of time creating this week, it has been good for my soul! 

This month the A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop is hopping with our kit from February called "Bouquet of Hope". This kit was designed to coordinate with our Flower & Field Designer Series Paper from the Sale A Bration Catalog and that made it super easy to create my lovely alternatives for you today! Lets take a look!


Here is a quick peek at both cards! 


This card started with one of the card bases from the kit! I layered the velum foil piece using a bit of my Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Once I had that layer settled I used one of the envelopes, I love when the envelopes have a coordinating pattern on the inside! The striped piece is from the Flower & Field DSP pack. I decided to whip out our Watercolor Pencils and Water Painters to color the bouquet from the kit! Instead of using the adhesive black sequins in the kit I chose to use our Gold Gilded Gems!


This card is a bit of a fun fold, again I used the coordinating Flower & Field DSP. I decided to use the Hippo & Friends Dies as a label for the sticker die cut (I actually used two of these because I layered them up!). The stripe patterned card base was perfect for my Just Jade Card base and the DSP. I accented this with a bit of the small flowers stamped in Bumblebee and the Blushing Bride ribbon. You can see the inside flap on the picture below!


I am so happy that you stopped by today! I can't wait for you to see what all of my amazing friends have created for the Bouquet of Hope kit! You can tour the hop by clicking the link list below!


1 comment: