Thursday, October 29, 2020

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Joy To The World Hop

Good Morning! Happy Thursday! Are you ready for whatever version of Halloween your local area is going to allow in these troubled times?! Joshua has informed me that he would like to be a box for Halloween and Taryn is going to be a Baby. I really didn't want to invest money in costumes when there is so much uncertainty. Things change and things get cancelled so I have learned to fly by the seat of my pants, more now than ever! If you know me, I don't do well with that!
Today I am hopping along with the A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop and the Joy To The World Kit from this month! It is a beautiful kit of Cherry Cobbler and Just Jade with accents of Gold Foil and Crumb Cake. I couldn't wait to whip up my alternative projects, let me show you what I have made!


My creations actually use more of the kit than had I had realized. I started with my treat holder. If you saw my post on Facebook yesterday you probably know what these are. It is a Hot Chocolate holder! I had the honor of doing a presentation this weekend on a virtual retreat and I made this little cutie live! It has two pockets on the inside made of the card bases from the inside. One pocket for the cocoa and the other for marshmallows. The front is designed with a Crumb Cake mat and a piece of the paper from the inside of the envelopes. I have stamped the wreath in Just Jade on to Very Vanilla and die cut with the largest stitched circle from the Stitched Shapes Dies. It is accented with the Gold Foil word Joy and Cherry Cobbler stamped berries. 

I will provide the tutorial and measurements on this post later today for my Hot Chocolate Holder!


The card, really isn't a card. It is a card front but is also a gift card holder. I have put this on a Cherry Cobbler Base with a mat of Just Jade. The pocket is created a Thick Very Vanilla so that it coordinates with my other project. It is layered with the envelope paper and card base pattern.


The wreath is stamped with Just Jade and cut with our largest stitched circle from the Stitched Shapes Dies. I decided to heat emboss the Merry Christmas sentiment with Gold Stampin' Emboss powder and then I blinged it up a bit with the Holiday Rhinestones. When you open it up... 


It has a great holiday sentiment stamped in Crumb Cake! Did you see that it actually holds a gift card??? 

 
Adorable right?? This kit has endless possibilities and I can't wait for you to see what the rest of the team has whipped up for todays hop! 

I will add the tutorial shortly for the Hot Chocolate holder but I will also be live today at 2 PM MDT on my Facebook page One Stampin' Mother Tucker! 

Have a fabulous day!!!


2 comments:

  1. The hot chocolate package is so delicious to look at - I'm gonna have to go watch the replay of your FB livestream! And I love how you used gold embossing with the stamped sentiment, to keep the richness of the gold going long after all the foil die cut sentiments are gone. Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, Andrea! Your stuff is always so great!!!

    ReplyDelete