Thursday, August 20, 2020

Third Thursday Holiday Debut Blog Hop


Hey, Hey! It has been a grinding couple of weeks! Who knew that with fair being over that I would still  be having to deal with pig stuff and making sure that record books were done or corrected for State Fair!? Throw in a telehealth appointment with Joshua's Neurologist and maybe some kids bickering and I am glad that the first day school is in sight!
It has been a while since I have hopped with my friends on the 3rd Thursday Blog Hop, but what better a time that to show you some of our new Holiday Catalog goodies.. I have so many favorites in this catalog but for today, I am going to show you the Poinsettia Place Suite!


This suite is absolutely amazing. A stamp set and coordinating dies always gets me excited but throw in some Designer Series Paper and the Plush Poinsettia flocked vellum and this suite is to die for. The dies even coordinate with the Designer Series Paper and the Specialty Paper. 


This card started with Early Espresso stamped images that are colored with Petal Pint and Soft Seafoam Blends and die cut with the coordinating dies. I arranged this on a Stitched Nested Label. This is layered over a wood patterned paper in the Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper. It is nicely matted with Sahara Sand card stock and sits on a card base of Soft Seafoam.


To coordinate with my card, I again used the wood pattern from Poinsettia Place. You will notice the Vellum pieces from the Plush Poinsettia Specialty. This box is perfect for gift giving! 

I am so excited for you to see what the rest of the team has whipped up for you today!  Kim Fee is next, her designs are sure to inspire you! You can click the next button below to continue on the hop!

Kim Fee

7 comments:

  1. So pretty, glad you joined the hop and shared your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty colours you have used here Andrea, I love the softness of the colours beautiful projects as always, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful projects Andrea! Love the soft colors you have used here. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just absolutely breathtaking! I love it all, and never would have put these colors together with poinsettias. The glimmer on the 3D flower is a magnificent touch. Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects and I love the soft color palette paired with the poinsettias. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the colors! Thanks for the inspiration. x

    ReplyDelete