Thursday, July 9, 2020

OSAT Pretty In Pink Blog Hop

Happy Thursday! Hope your week is treating you well! It was a scorcher here yesterday! Even by the time Troy was off of work around 5 PM, it was still 100 degrees (Fahrenheit). So the kids and I set up the slip n slide on the big hill. They played on that until almost 8! The weather was a bit questionable to the east of us and I wasn't sure if it was going to build up over the top of us. Dinner was pretty much set to go because it was a build your own salad night. 
This month The One Stamp At A Time Blog Hop Team is designing with the theme "Pretty in Pink". We are all using our favorites shades of pink from our Stampin' Up! palette and creating some amazing designs. I have paired the Cling Mount set So Much Love with our Stitched Triangle Dies and created today's design. Let me show you what I have created...


The pinks I have chosen today are Flirty Flamingo and Blushing Bride. There really isn't a pink I don't like and I didn't want to use Magenta Madness because I just used it two days ago! I have die cut a bunch of the Stitched Triangles, in different sizes and started staggering them across the card. You will notice I added some Gold Foil as an accent. Once I had a achieved my desired look, I added a strip of Gray Granite. I love this color paired up with a pink of any sort and it was perfect for this card. I stamped one of the flower stamps from the So Much Love in Memento Tuxedo Black so that I could use my Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Blends. I snuck in a bit of Rococo Rose and colored the leaves in Soft Seafoam. When I fussy cut this, I got rid of some of the smaller flowers. I dotted the center with the Champagne Shimmer Paint and added a bit of Wink of Stella to the flower. This is adhered over the Whisper White strip that is stamped with Blushing Bride ink. I chose the Gold Glitter Enamel Dots to accent my design. This is neatly layering onto a mat of Blushing Bride and on a bright base of Flirty Flamingo.


My little sanitizer holder is made from a piece of Flirty Flamingo card stock with an accent of the DSP from the Brights DSP stack. I added a scrap of the Gold and White stripe from this past months Paper Pumpkin so that it would coordinate with the card. I tied a quick bow of Polka Dot Tulle at the top of the bottle.


I am so glad that you stopped by today! I can not WAIT for you to see what my 20 other friends have created for this hop! There is full list of all the blogs to tour below! 
Have an amazing day!



1 comment: