Sunday, April 5, 2020

Creation Station It’s What’s Inside

Happy Sunday! I am hoping that you are well and staying home! We have had a busy past week of school, pigs and some lessons in animal husbandry. Today is Joshua's birthday! He is officially 12 and we are celebrating with some Ribeyes on the grill!


This month our Creation Station Team is designing with the theme, "It's What's Inside". I have had this made for some time now, and it honestly worked with today's theme! If you haven't ordered the Botanical Prints Medley, you need to! Let me show you my creation.




This card, wait no, it is a box! You could put whatever you wanted to inside the drawer! Created using the Botanical Prints Medley, with accents of Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz and Pretty Peacock, this creation came together easily. I even added some accents of Gold Foil. I will be sure to add dimensions later this week for you!

I am so excited for you to see the rest of the hop! Click the next button below to continue on the tour!



Denita Wright



5 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Such a pretty card/box and I love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea: That box is adorable! I love the Botanical Prints Medley, but I never would have thought to make this card-that's-a-box! Love it! xoKathyxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful, Andrea. That DSP is on my list - thankyou for your inspiration. D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous!! What a wonderful idea of a box and card in one xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice. Where did you get little gold bumble bee bee accessories? Love them.

    ReplyDelete