Tuesday, March 24, 2020

The Spot 103 Pick 3 Very Versailles

Good Tuesday! I hope today finds you in good health! We have spent a lot of time lately as a family outside. Taryn's endeavor of showing pigs for fair this year is coming to fruition! We are now the proud owner of two pigs! These are Taryn's 4-H project and yes she understands what happens once they run through the sale at fair.  

This week The Spot Design Team is creating with a color challenge! Blushing Bride, Grapefruit Grove, Rococo Rose, Early Espresso, Basic Gray and Soft Sea Foam! We really want you to pick 3 and go from there but I decided to use 4 and maybe a bit of gold! Let me show you what I have created!


This card started on Very Vanilla. With Soft Sea Foam stamped leaves and the script stamped in Early Espresso from the stamp set Very Versailles. I decided that it needed a bit of heat embossed Stampin' Emboss Gold Splatters. I stamped the medallion type stamp with Blushing Bride, and then I die cut it with one of the dies from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and then layered it up with a stitched oval from the Stitched Shapes Dies that is stamped with Soft Sea Foam. A bit of Rococo Rose is stamped underneath. It is accented with some Gold Foil leaves and the Very Vanilla lace trim! This card was perfect to add the Gold Gilded gems. This is on a layer of Blushing Bride with an Early Espresso card base!

I can't wait to see what you create with this weeks colors! You only have until Saturday night to get those cards entered! The link is above! Have a great day!







No comments:

Post a Comment