Thursday, January 2, 2020

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Something For Everything

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

The last month has been so hectic!! With school and church holiday programs, sick kids, sick self, and my mom and step dad came with their two dogs for Christmas!!! Throw some Christmas card orders in and a few other life anomalies and that has been my life in the last month! I have told myself that one of things that I want focus on is time management and finding my joy in my craft room again!
Today the A Paper Pumpkin Thing team is hopping with December 2019 kit "Something For Everything". The kit shipped a bit late so if you don't have yours yet, it is coming!!! My goal when making this card yesterday was to create something that is easy for you to replicate but looked fun! Let me show you what I have made...

  This card started with a base of Grapefruit Grove. I cut one of the card fronts from the kit to 3 3/4 x 5" and adhered at an angle. I reached into my scrap bin to find a scrap of Terracotta Tile and stumbled upon the perfect piece. This was also adhered at an angle. Then I used the self adhesive dotted circle, gold foil leaf embellishments, and flowers to create a background for my Happy Birthday sentiment that is stamped in Grapefruit Grove ink then adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals. To add a bit of sparkle I added 3 rhinestones from the kit!!! I can't believe how easy this card was to create! I can't wait to see what you do to think outside of the box with this kit!

Don't forget to tour the whole hop! With 15 other demonstrators I am sure that you will find something you love! The link list is below, Happy Hopping!!!


1 comment: