Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Stamp Ink Paper 206 - Thankful

Happy Tuesday! It is so nice to be back home! I spent the weekend at Stampin' Up! OnStage with most of my amazing friends. It is funny how just a couple of days laughing, stamping and just being goofy can rejuvenate your soul. How fitting for the challenge today be about being Thankful... because I am so thankful for my circle of friends this weekend and obviously Troy for keeping the kids alive. 
This next TWO week Stamp Ink Paper challenge is themed "Thankful", I had to pull a card from the stash in order to participate and keep the boss happy! I have to say that this is one of my favorites this fall. I have to thank Cindy Schuster from Stampin' Up! Concept Art Department for telling me about the Aqua painter and Shimmer White Card Stock technique. Let me show you what I have created.


This amazing fall themed card has a rich base of Cajun Craze with a mat of Mint Macaron. I have stamped the large leaf from the Gather Together Bundle on Shimmer White card stock with Pear Pizzazz ink. I had my Aqua Painter in ready to move the ink around as soon as I stamped it. A nice strip of the gingham pattern from the Come To Gather DSP was great way to incorporate more colors. This is accented with a Corrugated embossed Pear Pizzazz strip and a double bow of the Cajun Craze thread from the Come To Gather Ribbon Combo Pack. I have used the die that embosses the leaves on Mint Macaron, Pretty Peacock and Cajun Craze. These leaves come out amazing when you just give them a little spritz of water. A few Gold Metallic Pearls on the sentiment stamped circle from the Stitched Shapes dies and this beauty was done. 

I am so glad that you stopped in today to see what I have created for this Thankful challenge! I can't wait to see what you create!


No comments:

Post a Comment