Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Paper Craft Crew Autumn Days

We are halfway through the week!! Can you believe it?! It seems that life has gotten in the way of A LOT! Sometimes family and life need to come first! I am finally catching up with things and I couldn't wait to design with the Paper Craft Crew this week!


 This week we are designing with Inspiration! An Autumn Days Inspiration Challenge!! I am longing for our temps to feel like Fall and less like summer!! I have two classes this weekend and Gather Together Bundle is my class for Sunday so it was time to get it a bit inky!


I was a bit overstimulated when I made this card... It turned out amazing though! My card base is in Early Espresso with a nice mat of Sahara Sand. I stamped the maple leaf from the Gather Together in Sahara Sand ink and added the sprinkles in Early Espresso. I decided that a Mint Macaron water colored pumpkin from the Harvest Hellos Bundle was just the right pop of color I wanted! A nice strip of the polka dot burlap from the Come To Gather DSP was a great added touch with my Linen Thread bow that's holding my wood tag from the Tags & Feathers elements. To give this a bit more panache, I have heat embossed the sentiment in Gold on the wood tag! 

I am so glad that you came by today! I can't wait to see how this challenge inspires you!

No comments:

Post a Comment