Friday, May 17, 2019

TGIF Challenges 212 Paper Flowers Challenge

TGIF!!!!! I really mean it! Summer showed its face this week with temps in the 90's and a few rumbles of afternoon Thunderstorms! I am a huge storm cloud junkie... I am often outside as storms are rolling in to get pictures, it is the safest idea but the clouds are amazing! Last night while watching the 10 PM news and weather they even shared one of my photos... That makes me famous, right?! It really wasn't the first time though and with severe season on top of us... it probably is not the last.

This week our TGIF Challenge is Paper Flowers!  If you are needing some inspiration our design team has put together some amazing samples and you can get to them by clicking below, but first let me show you what I have made!

Click Here For Full Challenge Details
I must say that the upcoming NEW Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog is ABSOLUTELY one of the best catalogs I have seen in a long time. I am sure that at this point you have seen the Magnolia Lane Suite, It will be my focus for my August class! I just can't get enough of the earthy colors and soft pinks! It is my favorite! Well at least, for now! I went a bit picture happy with my creation and let me give you a quick disclaimer... I will be live on my Facebook business page with this tote tutorial on Wednesday!






This is great purse like Box is made of two sheets of 12 x 12 DSP. Who would have though?! I have accented this great tote with Petal Pink Card stock with a coordinating stripe that is in the Magnolia Lane DSP.  The handle of Crumb Cake card stock and small print magnolias coordinates with my Detailed Tag Topper purse closure. I created the beautiful Magnolia Memory Dies and the Balloon Bouquet Punch. I sponged Petal Pink on the edges and used my bone folder to give the petals some shape. I again accented the flower with the Petal Pink Striped Organdy Ribbon and Champagne Foil Leaves! 

I can't wait to see how you play along with our Paper Flowers Challenge!
I have provided a full list of products below that I used to create this amazing bag!
Have a fabulous weekend!!!


Product List
Simply Scored
$30.00

No comments:

Post a Comment