Thursday, March 28, 2019

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Poppin Birthday Blog Hop

Happy Thursday! I took last week off because it was spring break and it was also my birthday!! I have spent some time getting things together for my upcoming OnStage trip and guess what?! You can see my floor in my craft room!!!! Enough about that!


A Paper Pumpkin Thing blog hop is live today! I can't wait to show you the alternative designs that we have all created with the Poppin' Birthday Paper Pumpkin Kit!




With this months kit I immediately thought Card In A Box when I saw the candles! So I have created a fun Card In A Box using both of the stamp sets provided in the kit! I even used the number 2! I am guessing that this card will for my best friends baby who turns 2 in May, and now I am ahead of the game right? My card was created using the card bases in the kit and the Rectangle Stitched Dies! I colored a present from the Birthday Cheer stamp set to go with this fun card that is on a Poppy Parade Base with Bermuda Bay mat!

I am going to keep this short so you can keep hoppin' on the Poppin' Birthday Blog Hop! You can find the link list below to click along with!
Happy Thursday!




No comments:

Post a Comment