Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Stamp Ink Paper 188 Designers Choice Birthday Shaker

Happy Tuesday! It was a cold one yesterday and we were even getting some snow flurries that weren't even on any radar!!!  The freezing fog makes things so picturesque but it is soooooo damn cold!!!! I chose to stay in my craft room while the kids had a day off from school to bicker, clean and play Xbox (with time limits of course!)

Today I am designing with the Stamp Ink Paper Design Team!! We are designing with NO RULES... Well let me be honest for a minute, we had technique set up as the challenge... Justin and I question my judgement on that so we made it a designers choice!

Click Here for Challenge Details


This great little shaker card was made using the Birthday Cheer bundle!
I actually made this on a Facebook Live so you can see how I created this!

This card has a base of Granny Apple Green with a Coastal Cabana frame that I have made using our Rectangle Stitched Dies! I have used Whisper White to cut out the Birthday Present edgelit that is available in this bundle and adhered into the frame with Tear & Tape. Tear & Tape was also used to adhere the Window Sheet to my Rectangle Stitched Frame! Once this was created I used our Foam Adhesive Strips and Iridescent Sequin Assortment to create my shaker. This was backed with the monochromatic stripe from the How Sweet It Is DSP! I tied a nice Whisper White Bakers Twine Bow with sentiment at the top. After my live I decided to stamp the Present in Memento Ink and color with the Stampin' Blends!

Thank You So much for stopping by today! I can't wait to see what you create with this week's challenge!

I have provided a full list of products below for you to shop with! 


Product List
Big Shot
$110.00
d

No comments:

Post a Comment