Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Stamp Ink Paper 183 All My Love

Happy Tuesday! The kids have a snow day and I am not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing yet!  The jury is still out!! I do believe that Chicken and Dumplings is on the menu tonight and all of my Christmas stuff is finally put away! Yippee!

 Click Here for Challenge Details
The Stamp Ink Paper design team is back with an "All My Love" challenge for all of you that are designing and creating for the Valentine season! There aren't many rules with this challenge and I saw it as an opportunity for me to show you the amazing cards we made at my Sale-A-Brate The Love class over the weekend!


Lets talk about the cards! One may look familiar as it was a card I designed and posted for the One Stamp At Time Blog Hop but the card made of the Thick Whisper White Base and the Crumb Cake Base are new designs! Today's designs were created using the All My Love DSP, Forever Lovely Bundle and Meant To Be Bundle! These bundles are some of my favorite from the new Occasions catalog and I couldn't wait to share them with my customers!  They had so much fun making their Lovely Lipstick Heart Backgrounds and using the Stamparatus to make their flowers! 

The great thing about this is I ended up with 5 Extra Kits for this class and you have guessed it, the first 5 people who place an order of $30 or more using the hostess code HCM9VXN9 will receive the kit and instructions to make the above 3 cards!



I have provided full product list for you to shop with below! I can't wait to see what you create!
Have a fabulous day!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment