Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Paper Craft Crew 316 Beautiful Blizzard

Today I am back on the Paper Craft Crew Design Team with a fabulous challenge for all of you! Can you believe we are only 3 days away from December?! I know I have been MIA, but sometimes life and family needs to come first.


This challenge is to create with our NEW favorite product. When the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog was live I LOVED the Beautiful Blizzard Bundle!! So craft room confession 101, I hadn't even inked it up until yesterday!! I know that I am not alone in this scenario... So when I started brain storming my goal was to create a non traditional colored Christmas Card. Let me show you what I have created.


My card started with Thick Very Vanilla card stock. I first stamped the splotch with Mint Macaron and then Heat Embossed some Copper Stampin' Emboss snow flakes. This was die cut using the largest stitched circle and set aside. I then decided to stamp Mint Macaron snow flakes to create back ground on my card and adhered the stitched circle with Stampin' Dimensionals! The copper colored glimmer paper from the Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper pack was a perfect contrast. I chose to use this with the coordinating snowflakes die and added them to the card. This was nicely matted onto a Mint Macaron matte with a Cajun Craze card base. A Nice bow of Copper trim to hold the Season's Greetings sentiment and I was done!!! I can't wait to see you all create with your favorite new products! 

I have provided a full list of everything you would need below to make this card!
Happy Wednesday!








                    Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment