Friday, September 14, 2018

TGIF Challenges 177 Rooted in Nature Sketch

Friday! I love you but at the same time I don't! Friday is my day for 7/8th Grade lunch duty and it is definitely not for the faint of heart! I am glad tomorrow is Saturday and that we can all sleep in!!!

TGIF Challenges is back this week with a fun sketch that I kind of twisted... I mean what would be a sketch without some self interpretation?! Let me show you my card!


This card starts with a Blackberry Bliss card base and is matted with Mint Macaron. The Natures Poem DSP made this card come together with ease. With some fun fussy cutting the wood slab and sentiment really brought this card to life. I really can't get enough the Mint Macaron, Blackberry Bliss, and Grapefruit Grove color combination! It is accented with Soft Suede and the Copper Leaf Embellishments.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!!! I can't wait for you all to play along with this sketch!

No comments:

Post a Comment