Sunday, July 1, 2018

Creation Station Favortie Color Combo Blog Hop

Good Sunday morning! It is July 1st which means I am back with the Creation Station hopping along with a few friends showing off our favorite color combos! 
I am not going to do deny that the decision was hard as to choose my favorite combination. With all of the new colors introduced with our Annual Catalog, what could go wrong, Right?!


This card started with a wonderful Soft Seafoam Green Card Stock with a nice matte of Sahara Sand to use with my Very Vanilla stamped layer. I chose to use the Jar Of Love and Country Road stamp sets. I have stamped the grassy like design from Country Road using Soft Seafoam Green. My Petal Pink water colored jar from Jars of Love was just the right touch with this Farm House Chic feeling card. The Wagon Wheel was stamped in Sahara Sand and fussy cut using Paper snips as well as the Copper Heat embossed star that I chose to sponge with Mint Macaron so it was patina like in person. I few accents with Corrugated Elements, Frame Elements, Linen Thread and some Share What You Love Artisan Pearls and this card was ready for its Mint Macaron Sentiment!

Thank You so much for stopping in today! I can't wait for you to see what Elizabeth has created for you! You can get to her by clicking the next button below!


10 comments:

  1. Love your card and all the elements. Adding the jar was an awesome idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea: This card is spectacular! I love all the rustic elements with those soft, subtle colors. Wowza! xoKathyxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you've used this new stamp set! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a dreamy colour combo. A really pretty card that's just so delicate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a hard time picking too, there are so many amazing colors! Just love your soft coloured card, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about your creation, Andrea. Your colour combination is gorgeous. D xox

    ReplyDelete