Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Stamp Ink Paper 141 An Amazing Sketch


Happy Tuesday!!! Stamp Ink Paper Challenges is back with a sketch that our whole design team interpreted in many different ways!

The kids are on Spring Break and surprisingly, I was able to get not just todays card done, I got my card done for tomorrow too!!!


This sketch can be looked at and made in so many ways and I can't wait to show you how I worked it out...


The card started with my Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Blends colored flower from the Birthday Blooms Stamp set. The leaves are colored using the Old Olive Stampin' Blends as well, I then fussy cut the flower and bigger leaves using my Paper Snips. I stamped the image in the center on another piece of Thick Whisper White Card Stock and on the edges too. These were also colored using the Stampin' Blends. The best part is something that couldn't be seen in this picture. The center of the flower is filled with Clear Wink Of Stella. My lovely Champagne Foil sentiment just set this card off! It is nicely layered onto the striped pieced of the Petal Passion DSP with a Basic Black Matte and Rich Razzleberry card base!

Thank You so much for stopping in today! I can't wait to see what you come up with for this sketch!


1 comment: