Thursday, March 1, 2018

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Wildflower Wishes Blog Hop

This week!!! Phew it has been a doozy!!!! I am totes done and ready for spring break in a week!!! Are you ready for another AMAZING A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop!? 


This months kit is called Wildflower Wishes, as you tour the hop today you will see lovely stickers and die cuts made with brightly colored wildflowers paired with Sahara Sand Card bases. Let me show you what I have created as an alternative for you this month!


Ta-Da!!!!! Fun right! I have created the fun card using the Calypso Coral, Rich Razzleberry and Sahara Sand inks. I used our amazing new tool the Stamparatus to create my "stack" sentiments! I colored the vellum embellishments with the Old Olive Stampin' Blends markers and accented it with a Bermuda Bay colored wood element flower. I tied a cute little bow with the Linen Thread from the kit.

My cute little nugget holder was made using the narrow Wildflower Die cut. I scored two lines approximately an inch apart and created a "purse" look. A wood button with Linen Thread bow with a nice 1/8" Calypso Coral Ribbon handle was perfect! I wrapped the nettle nugget with the patterned Sahara Sand paper, You just simply cut a 1 x 3" piece to wrap it! I have shown you below!


Thank you so much for stopping in today! I can't wait for you to see what Lori has made for you next! You can get to her by clicking the next button below!
Lori Mueller
Lori Mueller












5 comments:

  1. Super cute nugget purse and I love the card. Awesome alternative projects. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! The little purse is such a fun idea! I haven't tried that technique with my stamparatus yet but i will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to use the sentiment as the central design! Makes for a cute card. And your little purse treat is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great alternative projects, Andrea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo, lots of pretty details! I never would have pulled Calypso Coral out to use with this, but it looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete