Thursday, August 10, 2017

OSAT Kids Only Blog Hop

Good Morning!!! It is One Stamp At A Time Blog Hop time and we are hopping with a Kids Only theme. Of course this could also mean Back To School, so I am sure you will see some wonderful creations geared towards this time of year! Are you ready for school to start?? I sure am!


Did you get to me by way of the amazing Dena Rekow? Her creativity does not ever disappoint me! I can't wait to show you what I have made for you this month. 


I honestly wasn't sure what DSP or what card I wanted to make, but I knew that I wanted to make a "Back Pack" as my 3D item. Taryn (my youngest daughter) has a dress that would coordinate with this whole ensemble, so I began creating with her in mind.


My Night of Navy based card with Daffodil Delight matte was perfect for simple yet delicate card. What better than a sentiment from Watercolor Words telling my kid that "You're The Best". I think they all need to hear it. I heat embossed this with the Stampin' Emboss White Powder and did a lovely Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon. I layered three water colored daisies from the Daisy Delight Bundle and gave it a nice little Metal Rimmed Pearl as a center. I adhere this with a couple little banners of the ribbon with a Stampin' Dimensional. 


Adorable right? I made this cute little back with Night of Navy Card Stock but you will also notice I stamped it using Night of Navy ink with the Burlap Background Stamp to add some texture. This also has the Delightful Daisy DSP and Metal Rimmed Pearls. The great thing about this Back Pack is that it opens up to a fun little mini album. I didn't quite have time to adorn and embellish the pages yet but added some DSP so you get the idea. To fasten it shut I used some Velcro. The front small pocket is functional as well.


I am so glad you came by today! I will be posting the instructions on the backpack shortly so stay tuned!

Next on this hop is the amazing Kelly Acheson! You can get to her by clicking the next button below!
Kelly Acheson

6 comments:

  1. Great projects! Love that little mini album, very cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with the daisies! Love the little surprise backpack album!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for school memories :-) Great job, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! What a creative idea to make a backpack!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Andrea, I love the card and the backpack you created. I'm sure your little girl will love to show the backpack off to her friends when she gets back to school. And then you'll need to make a backpack for everyone one in the class because they are so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects! Look forward to the directions for the backpack. Chat with you soon!

    ReplyDelete