Friday, July 21, 2017

TGIF 117 Summertime Blues Challenge

Happy Friday! TGIF Challenges has a fune Summertime Blues Challenge this week! Because we all know that there "Aint No Cure" for them, but at least we made it through the week!!! Big plans for the weekend? We are going to the circus!



I know this isn't a "blue" card! Summer time reminds me of backyard play days, running through sprinklers, spending all day in the barn with the horses and weddings. I was recently asked to make a few wedding cards. One of the requests was a Boho Chic style





My card started with the Wood Textures DSP white wash sheet, The Swirly Scribble thinlit was cut 3 times using Kraft Paper then sponged with Soft Suede ink. I used the Beautiful Bouquet Bundle to create the Powder Pink, Calypso Coral and Soft Sky flowers with Pear Pizzazz greenery. The lovely sentiment is heat embossed with Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder. A Linen Thread bow and a few Basic Pearls were just the right touch!

Hope you have an amazing weekend! I can't wait to see what you come up with!


6 comments: