Thursday, June 8, 2017

OSAT All About Men Blog Hop

So sorry that I am so late with my post!! It is the One Stamp At A Time All About Men Blog Hop today and I had some severe weather go through last night and the lightning was right on top of our house... not sure it would have been the safest idea to be sitting at my desktop while that was all going on... even tried to do it from my phone to new avail!



Did you get to me by way of Justin Krieger?? If so I just loved what he came up with fro this month's hop!
I was so excited to dip into some new goodies from the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. I finally got the dies for the Pocketful Of Sunshine stamp set that I got at OnStage Prize Patrol! I know for many of us Masculine Cards are a struggle but somehow I knew exactly what I was going to do.



My fun card started with the Dapper Denim pocket heat embossed with the stitching from the Pocketful of Sunshine stamp set then die cut with the coordinating framelits. I added the cute little Whisper White tag with "Dad" using Soft Suede ink from the Thoughtful Banners stamp set. The fun little fringe was created using the Burlap 5/8 Ribbon. I adhered this to my card using the Tear N Tape. The Classic Label stamped Happy Fathers Day was the perfect touch. My "Gold" studs were created with a Gold Sharpie on the Glitter Enamel Dots. A nice border of Dapper Denim with a piece of the Color Theory paper was just the right touch with my linen thread bow on the Hexagon embossed Kraft.


I wasn't sure what to do with my "project" portion for this hop! I stamped a set of note cards as seen above using the Wood Words Stamp Set that coordinate with card and fit into this lovely little wood crate!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I can't wait to show you what Melissa has come up with,  you can get to her by clicking the button below!
Melissa Davies






1 comment: