Thursday, June 29, 2017

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop June Kit

Happy last Thursday in June which means I am back with A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop! We are practically half through summer break... or at least my kids are! We plan on going to the pool today providing that there is no drama in our house today! It was so nice to have Pam Staples and her son Caleb stay the couple days. I can't wait until the next visit!


Did you get to me by the amazing Cindee Wilkinson?? I just loved her goodies! This months kit is called "One In A Melon" it is an absolutely adorbale summer themed kit! I just love the Watermelon Bags with coordinating Tissue Paper. You get two ink spots with this kit Emerald Envy and Melon Mambo which were absolutely perfect!




I really tried to use stuff mainly for the kit! You will notice a few accents of the "Wood Textures DSP" and a few Glitter Enamel Dots and Gold Binder Clips as well as the Lemon Lime Twist Ombre Ribbon that are not from kit but are from the Annual Catalog. 

You will want to stay tuned today because Stampin' Up!® is having a surprise deal for new subscribers. This offer will come and go in a flash. I don't have the details right now but will update my post today as soon as those details are shared. So be sure to check back. 

Next on this amazing hop is Jennifer Hill! You can get to her by clicking the next button below!

 Jennifer Hill
Jennifer Hill
    If you get lost along the way there is a full list of all of our blogs below!

2 comments:

  1. Love your projects, and the added woodgrain really makes them yours ;-) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete