Friday, March 3, 2017

#TGIF Challenges 97 Color Challenge

TGIF! Happy Friday! I can't believe that this week is already over can you? We had a fun filled night last night with Wrestling practice and a Spring play. I can't believe that I had left my phone at home so I didn't get any pictures. Epic mom fail!

Today I am designing for the TGIF Challenges! It is my second week on the team and I can't tell you how crazy fabulous it is to be surrounded (even if it is virtually) so much talent! We are using the fun spring like colors Calypso Coral, So Saffron and Bermuda Bay. What better DSP to use than the Cupcakes & Carousels?






My super fun card started with a base of Calypso Coral with a cockeyed matte of Bermuda Bay with the diamond pattern from the Cupcakes and Carousels stack and accented it with a nice bow with the Thick Bakers Twine in Calypso Coral. I used the fun Super Duper stamp set to create the sentiment with Bermuda Bay and So Saffron Ink to layer onto my stitched circle of coordinating DSP with some sparkly Metallic Gold Thread. This layered up perfectly on my nice Very Vanilla doily. A few added sequins from the Hello Lovely Project Life accessory kit and I was finished...

Phew! So glad you stopped in! I can't wait to see what you create with this fun and cheery color combo!

2 comments:

  1. เล่นง่าย เกมสล็อตดีๆ pgslot ฟรีเครดิต แจกโบนัส slot online
    https://slotonline-101937.weeblysite.com

    ReplyDelete