Monday, March 13, 2017

My Birthday Bash Step Up

As promised, I am coming to you today with a great "Step it Up" idea! Last week I was running out of time for the OSAT Blog Hop and needed to come up with some thing cute and fast. So I busted out my Gift Card Envelope die and cut out this coordinating "treat holder" below. You can see the orignal post but clicking the photo below! Let me show you how I stepped it up first!

OSAT Birthday Bash Blog Hop
Click Here to see Coordinating Card



I untied the ribbon that I used to wrap around it and simply punched a hole into a 1/2" and 3/4" Circle Punches and looped the ribbon in! I added some Whisper White Bakers Twine in a cute little bow around the ribbon. I made a nice belly band using the coordinating DSP from Tasty Treats. A nice stitched circle stamped with Playful Backgrounds and the Cool Treats was layered onto a Dazzling Diamond Scallop Circle from the Layering Circles die set. Some cute little banners and a little bit of washi was just the right touch!

Adorable right? Thank you so much for stopping by to see how I stepped up my quick and easy project from Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment