Thursday, February 16, 2017

Stampin Friends Black, White and a Pop of Color Blog Hop

No automatic alt text available.

I am so excited to be hopping this month with Stampin Friends! We have 3 amaing guest hoppers
This month we have three amazing guest blog hoppers. One in which is my personal friend So you will want to make sure to check them out too!

Bibiana Cameron
Maria Willis

Lana Staab

. I am a little excited to be hopping with such an amazing talent. If you would like to take a look at Bibi's work you can get to her by clicking the previous button below.

Bibi Cameron
Bibi Cameron
This month we are hopping with Black, White and a Pop of color. The struggle was real with this! I mean I immediately want to use the Pop of Pink DSP color scheme, but I felt like with Watermelon Wonder leaving in a few months it needed to come out to play! Not only did I use Watermelon Wonder, I also busted out Paisley & Posies, Pop of Paradise, and Suite Sayings...


It all came together once I got out of my own way... I used the black and white striped paper from the Pop of Pink DSP. I simply stamped the "medallion" like shapes from the Paisley & Posies bundle in Basic Black and Watermelon Wonder and die cut them with the coordinating framelits and arranged them around my oval. You will notice I did a couple shapes in Basic Black. They actually have Clear Wink of Stella on them. I wish the picture could catch this element that you can see in person. I accented this with a few sequins from the Metallic Sequin Mix to finish it up!





My amazing little treat bag was made using the Gift Bag Punch Board and a 6 x 10 Sheet of DSP so that I could make a small bag! Cute right? This cute gold polka dot ribbon is also from the Pop of Pink DSP. I made the great tag using the Cheerful Tag Thinlits. The gold heat embossed sentiment is from the Pop of Paradise set and layered onto a Watermelon Wonder scalloped circle from the Layering Circles dies. I add this onto the Fancy Acetate and the fun two sided doilies from the spring catalog! It fastens close with velcro! Some fun Watermelon Wonder Striped Ribbon with some left over Gold Bakers Twine was just the right accent!


Thank you so much for stopping by! Next on the hop you will find the always creative Barbara Welch! If for any reason you would like to see a full list of our hoppers it is just below the next button!

Image may contain: text
Barbara Welch

Barbara Welch (NEXT)
Andrea Tracy-Tucker (You Are Here)

18 comments:

  1. Andrea- you rocked this color challenge- I love Watermelon Wonder paired with Black and White! Stunning projects! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love you colors. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your projects Andrea - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love Watermelon Wonder-- I will be so sad when it leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects. Love the Watermelon accent color. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Want to subscribe to your blog post? Thank you for all you do and share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gloria! Thank you so much!! You can subscribe at the top left by adding you email to the "Follow By" section... Let me know if you have any problems!!! Thank you again!

      Delete
  7. How stunning!! Your projects add wonderful!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your projects and your layering skills. Beautifully done, simple and elegant . Hugs from Scotland . x Bibi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great minds like Watermelon Wonder!! I love your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of these are awesome Andrea! There are so many fun details on that bag I had to keep looking closer and closer!
    -Maria

    ReplyDelete