Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Stamp Ink Paper 86 Color Challenge

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday! I know it is Valentines day so as Super Mom I will be attending the kids elementary school activities this afternoon! Unlike the past few years I didn't do ANY hand made Valentine Trinkets for ANYONE! I just didn't have the time!

This week with Stamp Ink Paper we have fun Spring like color challenge for you all to play along with to get you out of that "Valentine" mood! I Chose to use So Saffron, Peekaboo Peach and Bermuda Bay with the Cool Treats Bundle! A total no-brainer right?

No automatic alt text available.
Click Here For Challenge Details



My card started with a base of Peekaboo Peach with a matte of So Saffron. I knew that the Ice Cream from the Cool Treats set was going to be just what I want. It is stamped with So Saffron Ink and the swirls in Peekaboo Peach with some Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder Heat set on there to look like real Ice Cream! My Yummy little cone was made with Sahara Sand I had handy as scrap. I actually used Clear Wink of Stella but I am not sure you can see it in the picture! I had adhered the cone with a couple Mini Glue Dots onto a Stitched Circle of DSP. I used the Cupcakes & Carousels DSP for this fun little project so I was able to sneak some of the amazing Bermuda Bay Glimmer paper onto my card! This won't be available until February 21st and is FREE when you purchase $50 or more in Stampin' Up! product! A nice doily and some gold metallic thread was just the right touch. My nice little twine bow came from the Cupcakes & Carousels embellishment kit and of course my "Yum" sentiment... this actually came out of the Bakers Box die set!

Thank You so much for stopping by! I can't wait to see what you come up with for this challenge!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment