Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Paper Craft Crew 2247 Sketch Challenge

Happy Wednesday! So excited for the week to be ALMOST over! Not been feeling the best lately but there is no rest for the wicked! All the kids are healthy and back at school. Wesley has his post appendectomy check up this afternoon. The kid is ready to be part of PE and recess again!

This week with the Paper Craft Crew we have a sketch that I am sure everyone will enjoy! I have been on a bit of a "Birthday" kick lately. So I busted some goodies that I have been neglected out of the Annual Catalog and whipped this little cutie!

No automatic alt text available.




I really wanted to play something I had not used in a while! I think we get caught up in the Occasions catalog and forget about the great papers and stamps in the Annual! I started with a base of Peekaboo Peach with a matte of Sweet Sugarplum. The cute polka dot DSP is from the Playful Palette stack! My Very Vanilla Stitched Circle is stamped with Peekaboo Peach using the "Hooray" sentiment from the Confetti Celebrations stamp set! I added some cute little balloons from the Balloon Celebration set and a recycled strip of Blushing Bride Glimmer paper for the accents!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment