Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Paper Craft Crew 217 Sketch Challenge

Happy Hump Day! I think that Fall is finally here and I can put away ALL the shorts! I am so glad Halloween is over and my mind is working over time on holiday themed cards now!

I am designing with Paper Craft Crew today with a fun little sketch that I even got to use washi tape on! I immediately thought of a shaker but somehow this card took me 3 hours to come up with! Lets get to the details!
Click here for full challenge details!



So I must confess that my sentiment is not from any of the sets below... I actually made this little cutie with the Home Sweet Home bundle! I stamped it in Crumb Cake ink and used my Garden Green Stampin' Write Marker for the sentiment. Now that I have that confession out of the way... my card starts with a base of Garden Green Card Stock with a lovely matte of Cherry Cobbler. My detailed layer is Crumb Cake Card stock that has been stamped with Crumb Cake ink using the Hardwood stamp horizontally then using my daubers along the edges to give it a distressed look! For my doily in the sketch I used one of the scalloped circles from the Layering Circles die with a piece of DSP from the Warmth & Cheer stack. I made a fun little shaker using both the Jar of Love and Jar of Cheer stamp sets with the coordinating Everyday Jars Framelits. I colored the snowman that I stamped in Basic Black Archival ink using my Stampin' Write markers to coordinate with the card. A quick little linen thread bow on the neck of the jar seemed to be just the right touch. A couple quick strips of the Warmth & Cheer Washi, some unraveled Burlap Ribbon, and few little sparkled to finish this fabulous card off!

Thank You so much stopping in! You can get a full list of the products below! Can't wait to see what you all come up with!





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment