Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Stamp Ink Paper 68 It's A Cardmakers Choice!

Hey there! I am sorry I am late! Sometimes life gets in the way of my creativity! Being an adult is over rated anyway!

Today I am designing with the Stamp Ink Paper Design Team! Did you see our we have a new guest designer? Ricky is pretty amazing so make sure you let him know how lucky we are to have him for this month!

We have a No Rules, Cardmakers Choice Challenge this week! So ink up some of your favorites and play along!






So after making my card last week using the Project Life Hello December 2016 goodies it got me to look at the rest of it! I have so far made about 7 cards and here is one of them! This card started with "Oh What Fun" Project Life card. The Emerald Envy and Real Red are an amazing combo for the holiday season and it seemed to be just the right card to break open my Cookie Cutter Bundle! THIS BUNDLE WAS NOT ON MY WISH LIST...but the more I had seen done with it the more I needed it! It is an addicting set! I stamped the Reindeer using Soft Suede Ink onto Tip Top Taupe. The Real Red stamped bow is adhered with a little piece of the Foam Adhesive Strip. They are both attached to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. I matted this on to a lop sided piece of Real Red Card Stock with my Candy Cane Lane twine. I actually stumbled on this great Real Red striped paper from the Fruit Stand DSP. It seemed only right to matte this onto Real Red Cardstock with my Emerald Envy Card Base!

No Rules! Now Run!!! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment