Thursday, October 27, 2016

Halloween Teacher Gift

I know a Thursday non blog hop post! Who Knew?! But when I came up with this great little decor piece I just wanted to share it with EVERYONE!!!
I was trying to come up with something I hadn't made for any other teacher! I tend to be more creative when I like the teacher... funny how that works! 

I started with the idea that frame is for a 5 x 7 picture. The stamped layer is 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 inch piece of Whisper White cardstock. I started by stamping using the Timeless Textures set at the bottom with  Smoky Slate ink. Once I got the look I was trying to achieve I added the Basic Black spider webs from Ghoulish Grunge. The Perfect Plum drips from the top also came from the Ghoulish Grunge stamp set! When my stamped layer was complete I added a fussy cut house from the Halloween Night DSP to the bottom right and a quick strip of the coordinating washi at the top left. My "Boo!" sentiment was created using the Large Letter Framelits with black glitter paper I found in my stash. This project wasn't quite complete without a little Heidi Swapp Tinsel Color Shine and some Pretty Pink Posh sequins!

I can't wait to see what the teachers think of this great little decor piece!
Thank You so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment