Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Paper Craft Crew 205 Sketch Challenge

Hello!! To some of you it is still Tuesday but for some it is the wee hours of Wednesday morning!
I spent all Tuesday afternoon with the horse shoer... Hooray for Pony Pedi's! All are now rip roaring and ready to go!

Today I am designing for the Paper Craft Crew! I just love that we do so many sketch challenges!! It keeps me constantly thinking outside of my box! I really didn't take this sketch literally... But the card is SOOOO fun and I can't wait to show you!



Who isn't addicted to the colors in the Pop of Pink DSP?! I started with a base of Basic Black Card Stock! I did a Melon Mambo Stitched Rectangle using the Gina Marie Dies! The Confetti paper is from the Pop of Pink DSP this too was cut with the Gina Marie stitched rectangles! I wasn't quite sure what to do for the circle of the sketch! DUH!!! Shaker here I come!! I took the Gold Foil Paper and used the Scallop Circle Stitched Frame from Gina Marie! I then adhered the acetate to create my window for the shaker! I have a great little shaker that I scored at Michaels that had the black and gold sequins in it! Once I had the foam strips around the circle I adhered the confetti back ground! I like to use Tear n Tape or Scor Tape to adhere my shakers to the card... This way I know it isn't going to come off! The stitched Black and White stripe drop banner was going to be perfect! My cute little candle with my awesome sentiment comes from the Birthday Banners set! This set also coordinates with the Bunch of Banners Framelits! For the final touch I added the Gold Sequin trim to the top!
POW! This card is amazing in person!

Can't wait to see you participate this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment