Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Stamp Ink Paper 58 Lisa's Sketch


Hey there and Happy Tuesday! I am off to help at school registration this morning! Usually this takes me out of summer mode! Still have a few adventures that we would like to have before that first school bell rings!

This week with Stamp Ink Paper team member Lisa Altman has designed a fun little sketch for us to play with!





My card started with a base of Mint Macaron with a lovely matte of Crumb Cake! I used coordinating DSP from  Affectionately Yours and tied a quick strand of Mint Macaron Striped Ribbon across. I used the Tags & Labels Framelits to create my "tag" with the sentiment from Suite Sayings! The Bow Tie Paper clip seemed to be the right touch. I had some left over wood hearts from the Spring Occasions! I think I put them to a really cute use!

Fun and Simple! Not always something you see from me! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Have a fabulous Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment