Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Stamp Ink Paper 56 Christmas In July!

Hey there and Happy Tuesday! Guess what?! It is going to be like Christmas here tomorrow... My NEW Barn will be here!!! I am so excited because I am also going to get stampy time with the lady responsible to introducing my to card making Diane Moyle!

This week with Stamp Ink Paper we have a theme!!! It is Christmas in July and I am sure a few of us would like to have some snow right about now!




My card is a mix of many brands this week! I have used the Bo Bunny Altitude Paper as my source of inspiration for colors as well as the paper for my card. I have used the amazing Gina Marie Scallop circle frames to create my lovely little "snowglobe" shaker! My fabulous tree Stamp is from Unity Stamp Co. The lovely sequins are a mix of Pretty Pink Posh, Stampin Up and some random ones found at a local craft store! If you close I clear embossed my Merry Sentiment twice and put some fabulous silver thread loops behind the shaker! The card base is Blackberry Bliss with a matte of Silver Foil....

T

No comments:

Post a Comment