Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Stamp Ink Paper 36 Card Makers Choice

Happy Tuesday!! Hope you all are having fabulous start to your week!
Things are finally coming along in my craft room! I will be so excited to share it with you when I am all done!

This week at Stamp Ink Paper we are having a Card Makers Choice! So it gave me an opportunity to break in some new toys! I am a sucker for a good coffee set and was cruising Instagram when I saw these cuties... I will give you all the details below! 
click here for challenge details




My card started with an A2 base of Stampin' Up! Pool party with a matte of Tip Top Taupe. I then used the stitched rectangles to cut out my patterned paper. The coffee and sentiment are from Sugar Pea Designs and can be found at Butterfly Reflections Ink. Vanessa has a fabulous assortment of stamps and coordinating dies! I made my shaker using an acetate sheet out of the PL Memories in the Making Specialty Card Collection out of the Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration catalog. I used a mixture of gold seed beads I had on hand and Pretty Pink Posh Gold, Sand, Espresso to create the shaker and Sparkly Clear to add some umph on the outside! The cute little foam is cut from Stampin' Up! Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper. The sentiment banner is layered over a staple piece of the pool party ribbon that I stapled pleats into. I stamped this using Tip Top Taupe ink then used brushed gold cardstock for the "Latte" die! I finished this card with some scattered sequins and gold metallic thread!

Not bad for my first shaker huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment