Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Stamp Ink Paper 13 Happy Birthday


Hey there and welcome back to another beautiful week of  the Stamp, Ink, Paper Challenge.
School is in full swing and the three day weekend was a quiet one! Got a visit from my lovely down line Bobbie on Saturday. We crafted and sipped margaritas most of Sunday! It was so much fun to have a girlfriend to stamp with!!!


This week we have a fabulous theme challenge! It is almost as easy as a card makers choice (which I tend to over think). The theme is Birthday! After making my card I realized it could be a birthday or even a wedding card...


So I started this card with a base of Rose Red card stock. I then matted the stamped layer with So Saffron. The stamped layer is Whisper White. The leaves I stamped across the bottom in Wild Wasabi are from the set Birthday Blossoms. It is amazing how fast that this card came together. The "Blossoms" from the set are stamped using So Saffron, Rose Red and Mint Macaron. After stamping this beautiful bouquet I used the Pansy Punch to punch them out. I then arranged them among the leaves and adhered them using Stampin' Dimensionals. I then accented the flowers with Basic Pearls in the center of each in assorted sizes. The sentiment stamped in Mint Macaron on the top left is also from the Birthday Blossoms set. To finish this card off I added a few more basic pearls around then sentiment and pretty little bow on the top right using the Jute Ribbon from the Spring Occasions catalog!

Thank You all so much for stopping by! Can't wait to see what you all come up with!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I never, ever get tired of florals and if I found this card in my mailbox it would make me smile (hint, hint)! So pretty, and I like the font of the sentiment, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Andrea! The sentiment is a great one too and yep could be used for other things. I love versatile sentiments! :)

    ReplyDelete