Tuesday, June 2, 2020

The Spot Masculine Challenge

Happy Tuesday! Did you all have an amazing weekend? I know that we did! We spent the weekend an hour south in a town called Burlington. Taryn had her first pig show and it was such an amazing experience. I learned a lot about showing pigs and I know that Taryn did too. It was super hot today and not suppose to be much different through out the week. Thank goodness our 32 Foot Slip and Slide is suppose to be here this week!


Today I am creating with The Spot Design Team and we are creating with a Masculine theme. We all know that this theme for WHATEVER reason is particularly hard for me when it comes to creating. I also saw this as an opportunity to do one last post with stuff from our Mini Catalog. I am not sure why it took me so long to ink up the Timeless Tropical Bundle. Now this amazing bundle carries over but the amazing Memories and More Card Pack and Designer Series Paper DOES NOT! So you will want to snatch that up today, before it is gone for good. Lets take a look at my design for this challenge.


I started my card by searching through the Memories and More card pack. Once I found one that I thought would work I set it aside. I have fussy cut the car from another Memories and More Card. I have used my Soft Suede and Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers to create my palm trees from the Timeless Tropical Bundle. I die cut them using the coordinating die. This is adhered to the Memories and More card towards the right. Then I added my sentiment in Pretty Peacock towards the top on the left before adding my fussy cut car with Stampin' Dimensionals. This is nicely layered onto a piece of the Designer Series Paper. With my mat, I decided to create my own Designer Series Paper by using Sahara Sand ink on Sahara Sand card stock. I roughed my edges up a bit and I was done!

I am so glad that you stopped by today! I can't wait to see you play along with our masculine challenge! The link is above so you will not want to miss out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment